Hello Friends, In the hot summer everyone needs to be refreshed and enjoy their summer holiday so in Nagpur district Ramdham Water Park is the best option to get refreshed with friends and family. there is also a beautiful park but in this article, we only talk about the water park. Let’s explore the water park.
About Ramdham Water Park
The original name of this water park is Light House Water Park but comes inside Ramdham so it is called Ramdham Water Park. the park is situated at Jabalpur-Nagpur Rd, Mansar, Maharashtra. this is the best water park in the Nagpur district as per people’s reviews.
The water park offers many water activities with Adventure Zone, Agro Zone, Spiritual Zone, Cultural Zone, London Bus & Bird Park. The park is very good you can spend a good time with your family and friends or loved ones. the park has many water rides let’s know all about that.
There is also a Suvi Bird Park which is a bird park where different types of birds are kept in the cage. A beautiful Ramdham Park describes all the activities of God Lord Rama & Krishna, which is a spiritual zone of the park.
The park is Spread over more than 10 acres -Stay, splash, play, and have a fantastic getaway with your dear ones on high-energy slides, thrill pool, family pool, water play station, lazy pool, and rainbow dance for a whole new ‘Aqua Venture’ filled with thrill and joy.
This water park offers group booking facilities that reduce the ticket price for school bookings and institution bookings. the visitors get free food with tickets also individual visitors get free food from the water park.
Ramdham Water Park Ride List
This park offers a long list of water rides which is very attractive to visitors. the ride list is given below.
- Thrill Pool- They Offer 4 adventurous slides – Rainbow Tunnel, Twisty Turvy, Water Jet, and Droop Loop – that take you through a heart-throbbing experience of twists, swirls, jerks, and splash directly into the big pool where the 4 slides connect
- Family Pool- Equipped with sprayers and sprinklers, the rushing water douses you from all directions creating an endless source of fun for the whole family.
- Water Play Station (WPS)- Perfectly tailored for tiny tots, this pool is a combination of bucket showers, tiny Loopy Loops, and open-air gliding slides that slopes the little ones into a shallow pool along with water curtains running from all sides.
- London Bus- To complete the Water Park Fun, it’s the London bus to forget the world and will give you a wonderful experience of the whole Park. The entire Water park area is covered with synthetic grass which not only enhances the beauty of the Park but ensures the safety of visitors who might slip due to wet feet
- Rain Dance- Enjoy rain showers on a specially created dance floor that gives you a multi-sensorial experience with high fidelity sounds, Psychedelic laser lights, and perfectly choreographed showers soaking you in the world of absolute dance bliss.
Ramdham Water Park Ticket Price
The water park offers a dual ticket price that is Monday to Friday & another price for Saturday to Sunday. The ticket price is given below.
Monday To Friday
|Child Below 4′ 4″ feet||Rs.400||Rs.500|
Ramdham Water Park Contact Number
The water park’s contact number is +91 6262623303 / 3304 & email- [email protected]
Ramdham Water Park Timings
The water park timing is 10 am to 6 pm, in between these times you can visit the water park.
Ramdham Water Park Location
Ramdham Water Park Distnace
This is a famous water park in the district so people want to visit the water park. The Nagpur to Ramdham waterpark distance is 43 km. Funland water park to this water park distance is 194 km.
Ramdham Water Park Photos
More About The Water Park
Nearest Bus Stop
Ramtek Bus Stand is the nearest bus stand to the water park. which is 6 km away.
Hotels Near The Water Park
There are many hotels and lodges available near the water park you can stay also there.
Best Time To Visit
The Ramdham is a famous park and it is always open but the summer days are the best time to visit the water park.
This is a very attractive and good place to visit with family and kids. Really good place for time spent. Well-maintained water parks so visit once to this water park. If you have any suggestions or more knowledge about the water park feel free to comment below so we can add some value to our other users.
What is the Mansar Water Park ticket price?
Rs.600 (Monday to Friday) & Rs.700 (Saturday & Sunday)